- What is AICPA's Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework for?Investment TrendsAICPA Cybersecurity Risk Management FrameworkBlockchain risksCryptocurrency investmentCybersecurity strategiesSecure storage methods
The AICPA's Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework aims to help organizations identify and mitigate risks associated with the use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It consists of three key components: the risk assessment process, the risk response process, and the monitoring process.
- How May Thompson's CoinDesk Uses DAppRadar to Blend ETH Transactions Worth 308MCoin-Specific Newsinvestment tipsdecentralized applicationsDAppRadartransaction trackercryptocurrency traders
DAppRadar is a tool that tracks decentralized applications (dApps) on the blockchain, providing real-time information on transaction volumes and more. CoinDesk's How May Thompson uses it to blend ETH transactions worth 308M.
- What is the Significance of BTC Dominance Excluding Stablecoins?Industry Newsdiversificationresearchtrading strategycryptocurrency tradingBTC dominance without stablecoins
Excluding stablecoins from BTC dominance calculation provides a more accurate picture of Bitcoin's strength and influence in the crypto market. Diversification, research, and a solid trading strategy are crucial for successful cryptocurrency trading.
- What are the Differences between Private and Public Blockchains?
Private and public blockchains differ in accessibility, governance, security, and scalability. Private blockchains are closed and controlled by a central authority, while public blockchains are open and decentralized. When investing in digital currencies, consider the blockchain type, governance, and security.
- What Are Officials Discussing About Stablecoins?
Officials are discussing the potential risks and benefits of stablecoins, calling for stricter regulation to prevent financial instability and illicit activities while exploring the benefits of faster cross-border payments and increased financial inclusion.
- What Exactly is Solidity in Blockchain?Technology Developmentsdecentralized applicationsEthereum blockchainsmart contractSolidityprogramming language
Solidity is a high-level programming language used for smart contract development on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes decentralized applications more secure and transparent.
- What is the Swift Blockchain Project for Financial Messaging?Technology Developmentscross-border paymentsprivate blockchainsmart contractsSwift Blockchain ProjectFinancial Messaging
The Swift Blockchain Project for Financial Messaging aims to develop a blockchain-based platform for financial messaging that improves speed, security, and efficiency of cross-border payments. The project uses a private blockchain and smart contracts to automate payment process and reduce cost.
- How to Create Your Own Blockchain from ScratchTechnology Developmentscryptocurrency tradinginvestment factorsmake your own blockchainPython blockchain developmentblockchain security
Learn how to make your own blockchain from scratch with Python, including creating the Genesis Block, mining blocks, and validating transactions. Understand investment factors like market volatility and security when trading cryptocurrencies.
- What is Maersk Ship's TradeLens Logistics Blockchain?Technology DevelopmentsMaersk TradeLenslogistics blockchainsupply chain digitizationsecure trackingimproved efficiency
Maersk's TradeLens is a blockchain platform revolutionizing the logistics industry by providing a secure and transparent way to track goods. It aims to digitize the global supply chain and improve efficiency and collaboration.
- What Are the Top Blockchain Startups Emerging in Africa?Industry Newsblockchain startupssupply chain managementidentity verificationfinancial inclusionAfrica
Discover the top blockchain startups emerging in Africa, solving challenges such as financial inclusion, supply chain management, and identity verification. Explore BitPesa, SureRemit, Wala, UTU Technologies, and Sun Exchange.